If you take money out of the equation, would you move?
Is the cost of switching out of your accounting / or ERP solution stopping you? Or is it the years of data that you don’t want to lose the main factor?
We understand that these are two reasons organizations stay with their existing solution. Migrations of you past data is time consuming and expensive, there is also a wealth of historic information and it is easier to stay with the existing solution than to lose years of information.
In an effort to help our future customers, Averiware will help migrate their data at no cost, (FREE!!!) However because this is a big effort we need to make sure we understand what your expectations are and make sure we can migrate the data. Below is a list of the steps we will take and requirements / limitation on our offer.
- The Organization should have at least 5 user licenses
- Our Free Migration is limited to 3 years of financial data. * We can provide a quoted of additional years.
- The customer must sign up for a 6 month commitment.
- The billing will start form sign up date and data will be fully migrated in 30-60 days.
- A contact from the Organization will need to be available to address any questions or calcifications related to the data being migrated.
- We need to be able to access the data base to pull the information or be provided CSV files with the data to be migrated.
- We need to have an online demo and consultation to review Averiware discuss your business and so we could find make sure Averiware would be a fit for you.
Several people have asked me why would you do this….And have asked if I’m crazy. (I think a little crazy is ok), or are we desperate? Well the real reason we want to do this is to identify customers that may be a good fit for Averiware and remove some of the obstacles or barriers in the way for them moving into Averiware.
As I always say to organizations looking at moving to Averiware if you do not have any reason to move out of your current ERP / Accounting system don’t and defiantly don’t call usJ. We are not trying to convince people that Averiware is better than their existing solution. We know that for business that have identified several pain points we can be a good fit. By reducing the cost of migrating business into Averiware we hope to reduce on.
If you feel you may be a fit send me a note and we can help see if Averiware may work for you.